With trips designed around having as much free time to explore the history, culture, foods, and fun as possible, our aim is to ensure you are able to find a trip that let's you not only cross of those bucket list items but also to explore, and be immersed by that epic feeling known only as Wanderlust. Our trip sizes vary from small group trips of 12, to our festival trips of 47 (excluding Royal Ascot with 144 passengers).If you're travelling solo don't stress! You'll never be short of friends, almost 70% of our travellers are jumping on board solo and leaving with plenty of new travel buddies. With a dedicated Trip Leader on every trip to ensure you are having the greatest time possible, we're confident you'll fall in love with the UK and Europe. Here is just a few reasons as to why you should travel with BritBound:
• Dedicated Trip Leader on every trip – You'll soon get to know our Trip Leader's familiar face, they're there for you the entire trip to make sure you're having the trip of a lifetime.
• We use local guides in most destinations, who are able to provide us with their own personal experiences and stories.
• Our Trip Leader’s are able to accommodate the trip itinerary to the group’s requests – if they want to go to a certain pub, Church, attraction we can change our itinerary to suit their requests.
• Our Trip Leaders are the same age as our passengers so they want to go out and have fun too, not just lead people around with a flag pole for a quick happy snap before rushing off to the next location.
• We’ve done our research and are full of fun facts, knowledge, and recommendations for our trip destinations – we ensure this is kept up to date through a review of our “Trip Leader Travel Bible” after each trip.
• We seek feedback and reviews after each trip to see what we’re getting right and what we need to improve on.
• Travel with a group of like-minded and similar age travellers who have also generally just moved to the UK.
• At the end of our trips it's not goodbye to our new travel buddies and Trip Leaders; We all generally live in London so plenty of time for reunions and catch ups, we also set up dedicated closed Facebook Groups for our longer trips, this enables people to get to know each other before their trip, to share photos throughout and after, to become friends easily and go to associated events such as “Guinness and Stein Trainings”, and also to keep up to date with trip information before, during, and after the trip.
• Past passenger rewards – get cheaper events or further travel discounts just by coming back and travelling with BritBound again.