Immediate work available. If you want to be paid to work in some of the most iconic venues in London, this is your ticket! Make instant friends from all over the world while experiencing true British culture, and providing the highest levels of hospitality service at extraordinary events.
No experience necessary, full hospitality training provided. We hire the attitude and train the skills!
From Wembley Stadium to Abbey Road Studios, London Zoo to Birmingham Botanical Gardens, and from the Welsh Millennium Stadium to the National Museum of Scotland, the opportunities to explore our remarkable country are endless. Legendary tourist destinations such as Madame Tussauds and the Natural History Museum, as well as prestigious events such as the Brit Awards and the Chelsea Flower Show, mean that you will be kept busy!
• Available for immediate start (you may even have the chance to work on the evening of your interview!)
• Enthusiastic, polite and punctual, with personal pride in your appearance and work
• Passionate about delivering great service with a smile to guests from all over the world.
All work is casual and paid weekly, so you don’t have to give formal notice when you want to go travelling (give us a little advance warning and show us your photos when you get back!) – work hard while having fun and save money to explore the rest of Europe!
• Flexible, plentiful work, with opportunities to travel across London and the UK for varied events
• Competitive rates from £7.79/£8.07 per/hr for over 25’ including holiday pay for every hour you work) and opportunities to rapidly progress in the industry
• Interactive online shift booking so that you can manage your own schedule
• Accredited, industry recognised certifications.
You must provide proof that you are eligible to work in the UK. You must be over 18 due to the service of alcohol.
• Please email email@example.com with your CV and explain the type and level of role you are looking for
Discover some of the great things you can get up to with BritBound.